Thursday, June 23, 2011

football boots nike t90

images Nike T90 Laser II Football football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser football
  • Nike Total 90 Laser football

• eucalyptus.mp
    02-17 04:33 PM
    Hi My emplyer is saying that he will apply for extention 3 months before expiry . So I guess he will apply in July . So in that case I need the Paystubs of May and June . Am I right ?

wallpaper Nike Total 90 Laser football football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser III Soft Ground
  • Nike T90 Laser III Soft Ground

• HumHongeKamiyab
    01-02 11:37 AM
    The % displayed here is inconsequential. As about 90% of people who have not received their FP notice would vote, but only about 5% of people who have received the FP notice would do the same (As they see more interesting thread somewhere). But I am glad someone atleast created a thread and we see 40 odd people who are in the same situation.

I applied for 485 on july 12th to NSC, case transfered to TSC. Have not got FP for both me and my wife.

there are about 40%..... so lots of them....

football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90.
  • football boots nike t90.

• bb8185
    06-05 10:54 AM
    You don't need to be working in the US while the AOS is pending. You just need to have the job when permanent residence is approved, or to have a job in the "same or similar occupational classification."

Elaine, many thanks for taking the time to be on this forum.

Can I clarify a point, if someone is laid off whilst their 485 AOS is pending, would they still be 'in status'...and if so, for how long, and at what point do they need to provide 'proof' of a future role.

Many thanks again

2011 Nike T90 Laser III Soft Ground football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser II Football
  • Nike T90 Laser II Football

• h1b_professional
    07-12 02:34 PM
    I dont see any problem trying. The worst that cna happen is she doesnot help.
    If anybody has contacts, please try to contact as many people in goverment as possible

more...

football boots nike t90. Finally a UK/Euro Nike
  • Finally a UK/Euro Nike

• immi2006
    05-10 10:52 AM
    http://www.wsmv.com/global/story.asp?s=4883792

WASHINGTON The U-S Senate is crafting legislation that would require employers to check the Social Security numbers and the immigration status of all new hires.

Employers who don't and who hire illegal immigrants would be subjected to fines of two hundred- to six thousand dollars per violation.

And once an electronic system is up and running, fines can jump to as much as 20 thousand dollars, along with the spectre of actual prison time.

In the immigration law of 1986, Congress left it to employers to ensure they were hiring legal workers, but the law was not strictly enforced and the market has become swamped with fraudulent documents.

Reported on http://www.immigration-law.com/.
    Here is the Linnk for the news article.
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060510/...tion_employers

This looks good.If the Employers stop hiring Illegals, the Problem of Illiegal Immigrants would be solved to a very large extent.

We have Illiegal Immigrants coming from all over the World, because they are assured of an hourly salary of 5$/Hr(which is very handsome, compared to the situation in their respective countries).

If they stop getting employment,they would not have any incentive to take the risk of coming in here as an illegal immigrant.Ofcourse, there will still be people crossing over but that would be just a trickle as compared to the Thousands who cross over every single day.

This move is logical and more practical.If the internal mechanism is strengthened, there is no need spend Billions of $ to try to seal the Southern Borders through a wall or fence.

football boots nike t90. T90 Laser football boots
  • T90 Laser football boots

• JunRN
    10-31 07:08 PM
    Today is the 90th day of my EAD application...no status change at all...

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Laser Firm
  • Nike Total 90 Laser Firm

• phigi
    11-19 11:13 AM
    you should ask the SSA office to accept the application and send it to DC for verification (manual process). They have that option available.
    i think you should do that, since there would be no point in waiting if you have to do this after Dec 31 due to some technical error.
    Also, the person can work without an SSN. it's not mandatory to have SSN to get paid.

2010 football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser II Football
  • Nike T90 Laser II Football

• pappu
    08-15 04:07 PM
    Pappu,
    Their site does not list "Retrogression" as an issue faced by Indians in EB catagory.
    I was urging members to contact any of the indian organizations listed as links to get support for our cause. These organizations are either formed by groups of professionals in a occupation or by regional groups from india. We have already got support from Indian Physician association and it helped us a lot when we went to meet lawmakers or spoke with the media. Likewise if other members could make individual efforts, it will be greatly appreciated.

more...

football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Shoot II Extra
  • Nike Total 90 Shoot II Extra

• GCwaitforever
    11-12 07:50 AM
    Looks like the law suit worked. Congratulations to the Emeries. The other case will be resolved with Dream act. Is not there a TPS for Honduras citizens?

hair Nike T90 Laser II Football football boots nike t90. nike Football Boots
  • nike Football Boots

• lord_labaku
    09-16 10:59 PM
    Infopass would not hurt.....so just take Infopass to ease ur mind. Explain to the IO ur exact situation & ask them to confirm if ur 485 is ok. u will have the answer from the horse's mouth/

more...

football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90.

• joeshmoe
    09-04 07:05 PM
    What was the Approval date on your I140?

06 Oct 2006

hot Finally a UK/Euro Nike football boots nike t90. Images NIKE T90 Football
  • Images NIKE T90 Football

• pappu
    06-07 02:11 PM
    Transaction ID: 7WK494028G568634H

Thank you

more...

house football boots nike t90. re: football boots nike t90. Following Nike#39;s huge success
  • Following Nike#39;s huge success

• gapala
    07-10 03:15 PM
    Hi Dhundhun,

Thanks for your response.
    to your question:

.. It should be OK to take job with Y (assuming that you have I-797 from Y with I-94) and then getting Visa stamped when new passport arrives.

VenuK: I wish its that simple... On I-797 from Y it doesn't have I-94 number on it anywhere. since its through consular processing.
    In order to work with Y, i have to get stamped first then only pay stubbs are generated. This was the understanding, when owner of Y ,company Y Attorney and myself were in the conference call discussion.

advices are always appreciated

Pls let me know...

With Thanks,
    Venu

What is the result of appeal?
    Based on the information provided on above post , I believe X is paying you in view of pending appeal.

Note that there is a risk in going to other countries for stamping due to PIMS related delay. You can search for thread from people who were stuck in Canada for few months but they were Canada landers and stay in canada wasn't an issue for them.

Its safe to go to your home country and get it stamped there. You are atleast safe to stay as long as PIMS takes to validate.

tattoo T90 Laser football boots football boots nike t90. Nike Total 90 Strike III SG
  • Nike Total 90 Strike III SG

• jonty_11
    07-31 01:54 PM
    u have to file 140 for ur old labor..once that get approved....u can interfile the approved 140 onto ur pending 485..(filed with PERM labor/140) and request USCIS to use the PD of the old Labor/140...

Confirm with lawyer...

more...

pictures Nike Total 90 Laser Firm football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90.

• njboy
    07-26 10:38 AM
    pappu, the only way the labor can be transferred to new company is if the 485 has been filed for more than 180 days.
    in this case, since he is unable to file 485 due to retrogression, the labor is not transferable. what may be transferable is the priority date.

dresses Images NIKE T90 Football football boots nike t90. The Nike Total 90 Laser II
  • The Nike Total 90 Laser II

• rajev_kk
    07-14 11:17 PM
    Thanks for the information.

more...

makeup Nike Total 90 Shoot II Extra football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90. re:
  • football boots nike t90. re:

• sunilsj
    01-21 02:10 PM
    Like I mentioned earlier, I personally know 2 cases as I am writing this. Both visited Mumbai office and both are stuck with 221(g). It may not therefore be generalized that Mumbai is better or worse than any other place. It is a matter of who you encounter with, timing and luck.

girlfriend Nike Total 90 Strike III SG football boots nike t90. Total 90 Laser II SG Football
  • Total 90 Laser II SG Football

• WeShallOvercome
    07-23 04:11 PM
    No responses :(

Can someone tell exactly how an FP notice looks?

hairstyles football boots nike t90. football boots nike t90. Nike T90 Laser II Soft Ground
  • Nike T90 Laser II Soft Ground

• wandmaker
    10-29 12:43 PM
    If a person on H4 applies for EAD, does it mean his/her H4 is no longer active. And now, he needs to carry AP while traveling?

Please help...

Applying for EAD does not invalidate your H4 status. If you travel outside USA without AP and you don't have a valid H4 stamp on your passport, It is considered abandoning your AOS. Hope this helps.

pappu
    07-30 10:25 AM
    Pappu - I agree with you in totality that it is an opportunity wasted when people focus on the individual issues. But, after listening in on a couple of calls, I find the whole call to be not much of use as they always defer the question with 'we have asked the TSC to find out' or 'that is for the USCIS to answer'.

I appreciate a channel of communication and a watchdog for USCIS activities but when communicating regarding problems with USCIS, I see ombudsman's office as a level of indirection. They seem to identify problems, pass on as a report that gets nowhere or gets partially addressed.

If USCIS took cues and had allowed a conference call with the USCIS leadership directly, or if one of us (could be me but I need some ideas as to how to approach) could do such a thing, we could see far more benefit in gathering more significant problems and getting them answered.

I would rather hear the news from the 'horse's mouth' than listening to someone who barely has an influence. I would gladly stand corrected if history has shown otherwise.

USCIS leaders too have meetings where organizations can take part. But one has to go to DC and take part in them during office hours. IV has met with their leadership a few times for our admin fixes.

Other avenue to meet USCIS is via their state offices. I had passed this information to state chapter leaders many months ago so that they start building relationship with the office in each state assigned the task of interfacing with community groups like IV in each state. I know MI chapter had reported that they established contact but do not know if they pursued it further and if other chapters too succeeded in making progress.

These calls with Ombudsman are important because they are attended by USCS and probably other officials from DHS. It is a time to talk about policy matters, recommendations, response of these recommendations from USCIS, and delays in their implementation. That can help bring positive changes for everyone rather than questions about individual cases. Just my opinion.

xtetic
    03-11 09:37 AM
    from what i understand it is legal for now, but for sure it might raise some eyebrows. i for one know this guy who applied 2 h1's from 2 employers from india. he did get his receipt# from one of them but he got a rfe nd got rejected. i don't know details if the rfe was for 2 apps or for some other issue with the cmpy itself.....will try to contact that guy n d update here

No comments:

Post a Comment